Anthony Crain gives a primer on Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
About Anthony Crain
Anthony Crain is an SAFe practitioner and coach. He has worked in IBM for more than 16 years in organizational change and five years in Motorola focused on development and methodology.
Questions for Anthony
- Could you help us understand what Scaling of Agile means?
- Why does older Agile methodologies do not work in large scalable organization?
- What are popular scaled agile models?
- Please help us understand SAFe is?
- What are some of the SAFE vocabulary to understand first?
- How popular is SAFe in its adoption?
- What is portfolio management?
- How to implement SAFe in an organization?
- Who are the core people who have been building this?
Links and resources:
- Anthony’s talk on SAFe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fh9SsNkZ6I
- Scaled Agile Framework website: http://www.scaledagileframework.com/