About Jason Fraser
Jason Fraser is Principal Product Manager at Pivotal Labs.
Jason is passionate about implementing Lean Startup in product organizations and building innovative teams. This includes teaching, coaching, speaking, and developing new tools and approaches. Jason worked with startups all over the world to help them refine their product vision and inspire them to deliver real products to real customers.
In this episode Jason talks about building better products with Extreme Programming.
Questions to Jason:
- Jason before we talk about your work, I would like you to share with us some of the stories of your phenomenal work at Luxr along with your wife Janice, where you trained some of the most successful entrepreneurs today on Lean Startup principles and User centered design.
- Lets talk about your work at Pivotal Labs, one of the authorities in the world agile software development practices. Some of the dev teams from my previous organization at Autodesk were sent to Pivotal Labs for training. And you have a host of marque clients Like Groupon, Netflix, Twitter, Zendesk. What is its competency about agile that makes it stand out from the rest.
- What is Extreme Programming that Pivotal practices?
- Do you want to explain it with an example ?
- 5 ways to embody the value of XP?
How is product management for XP different from traditional PM?
Please share with us lessons from the biggest product challenge in your career?
What are some of the books that may have shaped your product career?
What according to you are the few vital skills a product manager can’t do without.