About Lalitha Ramani
Lalitha Ramani is the Director of Product Management, Intuit, India
Questions for Lalitha Ramani
- Please tell us about your career trajectory?
- At Intuit, what are your roles and responsibilities? Whats a typical day or a week looks like for you in Intuit?
- Intuit has always been known for its matchless innovation. What is it about Intuit’s product and innovation culture that makes it possible.
- As a Director, PM, What is your process of coming up with strategic product plans? How does it translate into execution? How do you ensure the success of your product strategy?
- How do you recognise product opportunities? What is your process of coming up with a product roadmap?
- What are the pros and cons about being a PM based in India working on products for markets overseas?
- Can a product manager be effective being remote from the customers and marketplaces? What are the ways you can build remote customer empathy?
- What are the skills/mindset required for PMs to succeed in such a global role?
- War Stories: What has been your most difficult product challenge in your career? (in depth for 10-15 minutes)
- What is your product philosophy? (Example: https://grahamkennedy.com/#/)
- What are your after-work activities related to products? How do you keep learning and improving yourself after work?
- What books and resources would you recommend fellow product managers?
- What are the vital few skills required to succeed as a product manager? What do you look for when hiring a product person in your team?